Please see the listings below - new jobs are posted frequently. Serious Applicants only.
Full Time Nanny & House Manager
House Manager & Nanny Job Description and Hours:
Hours: 20 – 23 hours per week
Monday 6:30 am – 9:30 am
Wednesday 12 – 8 pm
Thursday: 6:30 am – 9:30 am; 3 – 8 pm
Friday: 6:30 – 9:30 am; 2:30 – 4:30 pm
Duties and Requirements:
- Develop and implement house organization processes (inside house, backyard, and garage)
- Oversee and manage the kids’ schedules (ensure they are where they need to be)
- Review weekly kid schedule and make preparations for any weeknight or weekend activities (example: purchasing a gift for a child’s birthday party or ensuring kids have the proper gear with them on days they have afterschool or weekend sports or activities)
- Assist parents in developing and implementing methods and processes for kids to take ownership of their toys/possessions/cleaning their rooms/daily chores
- Meal planning and preparation
- Homework help
- Errands/grocery shopping
- Assist with pick-up/drop-off
- Has reliable car
On call status: you will be on call and available (a set fee will be paid for your on-call status) Friday evening through Sunday evening.
Serious applications only, please apply by clicking the button below.